Pill popping doesn’t replace a healthy lifestyle and diet.
Some serious side effects include;
- Muscle pain and damage
- Liver damage
- Increased blood sugar or type 2 diabetes
- Neurological side effects
Taking statins is NOT going to prolong your life.
- Eat a Healthy Mediterranean Diet and eliminate refined sugar
- Walk every day for 30 minutes
- Reduce stress levels
- Get quality sleep
- Engaging in good social interaction; spend more time with friends and family and less with social media
These things combined together will combat most of the heart disease epidemic.
(For further reading the highlighted links in the above bullet points will take you to articles I’ve written in the past about these every steps.)
My advice regarding medication and drugs articles on mainstream media like the one above is to question everything. Do your own research from reputable sources and if I can be of any help please call or email me.