I am guessing that some of you will relate to this metaphor, as a house – much like your body – needs a solid (and level) foundation to stay upright.
But there are more similes to our bodies, if we investigate a little deeper:
- Houses are built in all shapes and sizes.
- A house requires care to maintain its appearance.
- If a part of the house breaks, then it needs fixing.
- Parts of a house can wear with time and age. House creak.
- A run-down house is liable to break more easily.
- A critical issue causes the entire structure strain.
At Optimal Chiropractic, we specialise in correcting, stabilizing and strengthening your foundation to allow the rest of your structure to work to its full potential. We understand that your body is much like your house – it requires maintenance, fixing and care.
A word from Dr Ben
‘The Philosophy of Chiropractic centres around wellbeing, which means balance. When an area of your body is out of balance, and needs fixing (like a few tiles falling from the roof), our role is to deal with the source issue to re-establish that harmonious balance.”
Let’s revive that human house!
If you wish to discuss your aches, pains or creaking – then have a chat with Dr Ben and call in at the office. We’re always available on 021 487 8465.