Are you a Leap Day Baby?
Were you born on February 29th?
Congratulations, we have a really special offer for all Leap Day Babies or Leaplings! (And a special offer for everyone else too – just to celebrate this special date.)
But first, here are some facts you may not know about this special date:
1.Those born on 29th share their birthday with the following famous people; John Byrom, Tony Robbins, Ja Rule, Antonio Sabato and Mervyn Warren. (yeah, me too, I only recognised 2 names!)
2. According to astrologers, people born February 29 under the sign Pisces have unusual talents and personalities reflecting their special status.
3. The odds of being born on a leap day are 1 in 1461.
4. The record for the most generations born on Leap Day is held by the Keogh family in Ireland and Great Britain. The Keogh father, Peter Anthony, was born on Leap Day in 1940 in Ireland, his son, Peter Eric, in 1964 in the UK and the granddaughter, Bethany Wealth, on Leap Day in 1996.
5. This day also marks ‘Ladies privilege’ of being able to propose on Feb 29! Tradition has it; if the man turns her down he has to give either cash or clothing as compensation! (I’m sure there are many who would consider that a fair tradeoff!!)
6. Unfortunately if you are on a fixed annual wage you work for free on the 29th February. But don’t despair, here is the good news;
If you are a Leap Day Baby born on February 29th Optimal Chiropratic would like to offer you a free consultation with scans worth €75 for the month of February.
(be sure to bring along proof of birth date in the form of a passport or drivers license to your appointment!)
For those of you not lucky enough to be born February 29th; for 29 days of February we are offering 29 people a full consultation with scans for only €29 to celebrate Leap Year – after all it only happens once every 4 years.
Call 021 4878465 and Leap to Health with Optimal Chiropractic.